"People told me i couldn't kill Nicholson, so I casted him in two roles and killed him off twice." -Tim Burton

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I just...

I dumped him because he was too nice. One of my friends cleverly asked me," So does that mean you want an a**hole?"
My response was: "I have to pee." AKA: I have no clue what I want.
I do know one thing: I want to be an artist. I also want an Ipod that does not fill up before I am 17, full of music.
I also know that I did in fact really like him.
One other thing I know, I am tired of being really odd and being creeped out when guys I go out with are nice to me. I mean how weird is that?
My parents liked this guy. My parents FRIENDS liked this guy.
So what did I do?
Decided there has to be something dreadfully wrong with him, and over analyze every mistake I made while with him- things I should've done to try and be the best girl for him, things I shouldn't have said and did say, not make a face when I allowed myself to walk into the doors he opened for me.
So...maybe this is a sign that I need to just chill and not think so much.
I think my parents think I have wore-ish tendencies because it does appear I have too many boyfriends. But I like being around guys, I have fun with them. I get to burp and fart and not have girls say gross, but have the guys rate how good it was.
I just have fun with the opposite sex. Not bad types of fun, the laughing genuinely happy type of fun.
Oh well.
Not the end of the world, but it's a good thing I typed this and got it off my chest:}

No comments:

Post a Comment