"People told me i couldn't kill Nicholson, so I casted him in two roles and killed him off twice." -Tim Burton

Monday, January 10, 2011

Forgiveness..

Forgiveness is a word almost everyone in the world knows, but so few people really have to learn how to forgive. This is my true test Mother, the tests before with Chris and friends and for petty little things too just led me to here.
I don't know if I can do it; how could you even try to?
What are the first steps you are supposed to take when you think you want to forgive someone?
Someone who you are supposed to just forgive automatically?
Trust and Love...those two words mean little to me right now. How can I?
It was hard enough a year ago, but now that I am some what recovered I still feel like I am that lost little dead girl stuck sitting but standing and wondering at the same time.
I don't know what to do,
Do I move on, like I did with so many other things? Do I just say "Oh, she just made a very big mistake, she learned her lesson," truth is-I don't think you should have been let out so early. They don't know you like I know you.
Nobody does.
I'm your daughter,
but sometimes I question if you are a true mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment