"People told me i couldn't kill Nicholson, so I casted him in two roles and killed him off twice." -Tim Burton

Monday, January 10, 2011

Him


There was a point where I just wanted to have a break from my brother. I would just ask him to go into another room for a little bit. He would always ask to play-to do something with me. And I would say not right now.


Now that I have had to move and hardly ever see you, everyday I vision you asking me to play or watch a movie and I silently nod. Or I ask if you want to get a piggy back ride. But you don't answer because I'm not with you anymore.

I never imagined you growing up so quickly. You're still a scrawny little thing, so fragile I just want to hug you and protect you form the stupidest things. I never knew how much I love you, how much I want to spend every last second with you.



Ty William Kimbler I love you, and apologize for every second I wasted when I could've been with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment