"People told me i couldn't kill Nicholson, so I casted him in two roles and killed him off twice." -Tim Burton

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Paint my CLOWN.

My mother is terrified of clowns. I used to have a tape of Barnum and Bailey's circus, and she actually threw it away when she saw there was clowns taped.

Mom and I don't have the best relationship. Actually, I have one of the worst relationship type with my Mom then pretty much all the kids at school do. (That I know of.) Things are looking up though, but we will never be the same.

I think of her a lot, and miss her. Clowns have fascinated me though ever since she threw that movie away. Sad, gothic, or just creepy clowns like the one from IT interest me. I am actually starting an at home art project with oil pastels and pictures I found off the internet so I can create my own clowns.

This picture was nice to me. This clown reminds me of prisoners with their mouths stitched shut. There is a hint of sadness that attracts me to this pic.

Enjoy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment